Baptism by immersion symbolizes the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus and identifies you as a follower of Jesus. Scripture connects baptism to a cleansing and new start for those who surrender to Jesus as Lord.
- It is for those who are old enough to hear, believe, repent, and confess Christ.
- Immersion re-enacts Jesus' death, burial, and resurrection.
- Those baptized are promised the gift of the Holy Spirit.
- You can confess right now.
- Baptism can be done publicly in a worship service or privately. It can be arranged immediately.